Careers at Ekso
Building products to help humans as one team.
At Ekso Bionics, we work as one collaborative team. Eliminating silos and promoting transparency, we recognise how every member of Team Ekso plays into supporting our mission.
We have started groups like the Fun & Culture Committee and Diversity & Inclusion group, do weekly activities like virtual quizzes, and host monthly barbecues at our dog-friendly waterfront headquarters in the SF Bay Area. With a partially-distributed workforce, Team Ekso spans across the US, Europe, and Asia.
We use technology to empower human mobility.
Our mission is to amplify human motion by enhancing strength, endurance, and mobility across medical and industrial applications with advanced robotics.
I. POSITION SUMMARY:
The primary role we are looking for in a skilled Assembler-to connect parts into more complex components. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision. You must have good technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity. Ability to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics etc. and follow them with precision is extremely important. The goal is to produce complex outputs by putting together smaller components.
II. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, drawings etc.
- Perform work required to assemble equipment as outlined by MPIs
- Fill out the necessary paperwork and databases to document work
- Conduct necessary tests, device configurations, and calibration to ensure equipment is in spec with Manufacturing standards
- Proven experience as assembler
- Follow the Quality Management System (QMS) as defined or required to meet Regulations or Standards
III. POSITION SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
A. Job-related knowledge:
- Soldering skills a plus
- Excellent hands-on experience with electro-mechanical assemblies
- Minimum 3 years of light manufacturing assembly
- High school diploma: Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated
B. Job-related skills, including language, mathematical and reasoning (analytical) skills:
- Able to make educated decision while knowing when to call on additional resources
- Communication skills using various mediums (conversation, email, camera, video)
- Is able to draw from various resources to determine the needs to assemble systems
C. Licenses, certifications and/or degrees:
- Possess a valid US driver’s license or passport, legal US work status
- Must demonstrate a high sense of urgency, initiative, and common Must present a professional demeanor and demonstrate an ability to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Must be energetic, work quickly and efficiently with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be computer literate
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Bob Skidmore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grow with an Internship at Ekso
We offer seasonal internships in a range of applications, from engineering to marketing. Follow up on social media and check back here to see what roles we are seeking.